We collect information in the following three ways:
· We collect information that you voluntarily provide to become a registered user of our Service, and when you use certain aspects of our Service.
· We collect information when you log into an account that you already have with certain third-party social networking sites (“SNS”) (including, but not limited to, Facebook) via our Service. For example, our Service allows you to create an account and login to the Service using your Facebook account credentials through Facebook Connect.
· When you browse or use our Service, technological tools including “Cookies” collect certain information, as we more fully explain below.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND WHY?
The information we collect from you allows you to log into our Site and use our Service. We also use this information to personalize and continually improve our Site and Service.
Personal Information. When you register with us through the Service to become a registered User, we will ask you for certain information about you that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to,
1. Your first and last name
2. Your email address and your desired password
3. Your display name (this is the name other people will see when you use the Service)
4. Your gender
5. Your subscription preferences (whether and what types of information you would like us to send you)
6. Other profile data, such as contact information, gender, and photo
We use your Personal Information to provide the Service and enhance the experience of using the Application.
1. Account registration. We create your User account for your use of the Service based upon the Personal Information you provide.
2. Communications. We use your Personal Information to contact you with Kids 24/7 newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or update your “preferences” information in your account settings.
3. Customer service. We use your Personal Information to respond to your questions or inquiries.
Cookies. Cookies allow a web server to transfer data to a computer for recordkeeping and other purposes. We may use “cookies” on our Site to, among other things, better serve you with tailored information and facilitate your ongoing access to and use of the Site and Application. There are two types of cookies: session-based and persistent cookies.
1. Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged in to the Sites. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Sites.
2. Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to save your login information for future logins to the Service.
You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all of the functionality of the Service.
We use the information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
· To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services and for other customer service purposes
· To provide information that you have requested to receive from us in response to your opt-in requests
· To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Site or our Service
· To improve our Site and Service by providing personalized experiences, location customization, personalized help and instructions
· For research purposes
· For marketing and advertising purposes; for example, we may use your information to display targeted advertisements to you on our Site and to assist us in advertising our Services on third party websites
· To send you email, news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions
· To better understand how users access and use our Site and Service, both on an aggregated and individualized basis
· User posted content may be reused by Kids 24/7 to aggregate data about a particular activity or location and include it in consolidated formats WHEN AND HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may share your information, including personally identifiable information, with other Kids 24/7 users and non-affiliated and affiliated third parties.
1. Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf. For example, these providers may help us administer or maintain our Site and Application. These third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of information, and to only use such information for the purposes for which they have been engaged by us.
2. In Response to Legal Process. We, in our sole discretion, may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
4. Aggregate and Non-identifying Information. We may share aggregate or non-identifying information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
5. Site Analytics. We work with third party service providers who use the technologies described in this section to conduct website analytics to help us track and understand how visitors use our Site. For example, we use a variety of third party web analytics, to help us improve our Site’s performance and user experience.
Cookies are pieces of information that a Website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of a Web Site if you do so. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Although they do identify a user’s computer, cookies do not personally identify customers or passwords. Credit card information is not stored in cookies.
At times, our Sites and Applications may contain links to other third party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but, instead, is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites, and we are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. / Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
You may modify any account information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your information. You may also delete your account if you like. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may continue to reside in our systems for a period of time. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Email Communication. We may send you emails from time-to-time, for example, to ask you about an Event in which you participated. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive email communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or update your “preferences” information in your account settings.
Facebook Connect and Twitter. We allow Users to link their Facebook and Twitter accounts to our Service. Users can then post recent activity on our Service back to their Facebook and Twitter accounts. You will be prompted to decide whether or not your activity on the Service will be shared and disclosed on your Facebook/Twitter service. You can disable the foregoing feature at any time by logging into your profile and selecting the option to disable Facebook Connect and/or Twitter.
Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service.
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions, including, where appropriate, password protection, encryption, and SSL to protect our Site and the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security all of the time.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, computer, and web-enabled devices, among other things, by signing off after using a shared computer, inserting a password on your web-enabled device, choosing a password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your password private. You should never share your login information with others. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or compromised passwords, or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that information we collect will be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using our Sites and Applications, you consent to the transfer and processing of your information in the United States, which does not have data protection laws that provide the same level of protection that exists in countries in the European Economic Area. Your consent is voluntary. If, however, you do not consent, then we may not be able to provide you with our Services.
Our Site and Application are not designed for children under 13. Only those persons age 13 or older may create an account with us. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at info@Kids 24/7.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files. Kids 24/7 complies with The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).